Join hundreds of others that are living in their spirit and using their gifts.
- By learning how to be still, ground, meditate.
- You will find your purpose for being.
- Use your spiritual gifts to have a better life
- Use your gifts to help others heal and grow
- LIVE A FULLER LIFE BY REMEMBERING YOUR SPIRIT !!!
You are not alone, many are learning to use their gifts and having a peaceful life, with peaceful people.
60 days to a better spirit and bliss-filled life.
Designed to help you move on with your full purpose for being here this life time.
Designed to let you live your best life.
- A Task – something to DO that step.
- Teaching – each week you’ll be given in depth instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the week.
- Further reading / practice – so you can dive deeper on any task, with help from your classmates
Take Small Steps~
By the end of the 60 days you’ll have:
- Learn a variety of different types and styles of grounding
- Learned techniques for meditating
- Deepened understanding of spirit guides, ancestors and angels
- Reached out to and developed working with all types of clients
- Developed a calendar for your spirit works/further learning / clients / self
- How to ‘tune in’. What is that Tash?
- How to meditate (SHORT) so you can then learn, to be still and
what the difference is in both.
- How to learn what your gift is. (if you don’t know now)
- How to use your gift for your betterment in this life.
- How to use your gifts for or with others.
- Who are some of your guides and how they relate to you in this life
- Readings on Paltalk and Blog Talk Radio
- How do you tell your story of coming to the desire of using your gifts
- What crystals mean and how to use them for your healing/prosperity
Pay here for this two month course.
(some of the materials included, below.)
Love yourself by knowing ALL about you and your guides/teachers/angels. They are just as happy to know you. We all grow together.
Since an early age, Rev. Dr. Tasha L. Harris has shared her many talents of healing as well as creating beautiful handmade jewelry. Starting at the age of sixteen, she began honing her skills of being a clairvoyant, healer. She became the founder of Thee Angels Network, Tasha’s gift of healing and spiritual development continues with her numerous collections of books, crafts, classes and online groups /social networking.
~ ~ ~
I met Tasha many years ago through her friendship with my brother. She always sounded so right on the money and I just loved her beautiful healing jewelry. I eventually befriended her as well. I had many talks with Tasha and used quite a bit of her jewelry. It really seemed to make a difference but I needed more. So I decided to take her class online to get to know my gifts I know I have. Empath, healer, and clairvoyant. I learned so much about myself and what I could do it was just fantastic. The practical application was immediate whether getting a chance to talk with my ancestor’s, Spirit guides or banishing an entity or demon everything she taught me truly changed my life and for the better. I know who I am and what I need, to do with my gift’s. Not being blind to it or fearful anymore opened up my whole world and now I am changing it everyday. Love you lady. Keep doing your awesome work.
Good video Tasha… The people need to hear and know more about these concepts on money and energy. Time IS energy and although we give a lot of time (energy) for free but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with us asking for or even charging for the energy and time that we ‘spend’ delivering and producing something for the benefit of others. Its all apart of the natural balance of ‘giving and receiving’.
ABB ~ AstralBooBaby
Tasha u there.I am just realizing i am a living witness to one of your readings u once gave me..you told me i would get the job that was for me on August 27..my job with humana starts August 26..
Thank you so much I have been so ill for so long Doc say this Doc say that now I have a whole list of ills and they want to give me a pill for everything but, you taught me and gave me a wonderful gift Thank you I am going to do what you said and I am going to heal myself. Doctor are important but I need to for me .
Thank you. Without knowing it, you’ve supported my dreams and moved me
into action. I cannot recall how I first ran across your videos on
Youtube, but I’m certainly glad I did. Somehow you’ve voiced exactly
what I’ve needed to hear or gave me a supportive invisible shoulder. I
don’t have a familial support network, and in many ways your encouraging
words of “go love yourself” and “I love you” have substituted for those missing links.
My husband and I started living our passion, thanks to a big push from you. We dreamed of starting a bakery, but it was never the right time, place, or moment to do so. We hit a crossroad and we bet it all and took a leap and moved from Illinois to North Carolina and put everything into our dream. Every last ounce of energy and dime. We opened a vegan bakery. We are still new (just opened in Jan.), and it is challenging, but we aren’t letting fear hold us back.
I wanted to write and say thank you. I hope you don’t find this note too odd…lol but I assume you might get this more often than one might think. Thank you for being an inspiring soul. Thank you for reaching out to another being, even ones you have no idea are listening. Thank you for sharing yourself and empowering others to move ahead.
I’d love to send you out a sweet package, so you let me know if you’d like one and where I can send it. I know you’ve cut back, but if yes, let me know what you like. You can check us out at iheartveg.com
Thank you, Tasha. I’m listening. May abundance be bound to you.
Much love from your friend,
PS: These are my favorite Tasha-isms
Do you pay my rent? I ain’t worried about you.
Don’t write to me about that.
No shame in my game.
Something all together other. <— I say this way too much now.
THE SUPPLIES IN THIS COURSE MAY INCLUDE: